We are fast-tracking it up from Florida to Moab which requires more Interstate riding than we prefer. Not much time to write, but I will share this with you about our ride Friday:
- We depart Mobile, AL at 6:30am
- We arrive in Livingston, TX at 4:30pm
- Total miles traveled 487 approximately
- For a very short, unhappy period of the ride through Baton Rouge, Sunny is at the wheel. Neither our coach nor our fellow travelers were harmed during this time.
- I-12 was closed due to downed power lines – I learned this later from searching the Louisiana DOT website.
- In the future, I will eat lunch where ever Storm wants to eat as long as we are high and dry!
Highlight Video of this Day’s Ride